Livin' The Rock Star Life.......

Busy Busy Busy........

I have been so busy lately! I have opened a new etsy shop and have been focussing my attention on filling the shop with items. Come check me out at
http://www.petitepixie.etsy.com

We are all so very excited that Summer is almost here! It seems as though Winter has lasted forever. I took Lily outside the other day and cleaned up some of the flower beds while it was so nice. She loves to be outside!

Lily is a die hard Rock n Roller! We went to a birthday party where there was live music and she was facinated by the singer and watched every strum on her guitar. At home she plays her ukulele and insists she is a Rock Star!

The kids are spending time with thier Grandmas this week which gives me a small break to get some stuff done like ipdate this blog. LOL!

Talk Soon:)

Junior Prom

WISHING YOU ALL A....

WISHING YOU ALL A....
and a Happy New Year!

SNOW DAY!

SNOW DAY!
Over 10 Inches Dumped On Us!

Halloween Night

Halloween Night
They Are Really all Clowns!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Birthday Wishes

I had not realized that I need to post before people can reply back. So here is a place to send your birthday wishes:)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!! She is so beautiful and grown up looking : )

Sue said...

Happy Birthday (x2!!!)

Lily is just so adorable! What a beautiful smile! And her hair is just so long and pretty!
Hope you both enjoyed your special days!

Sue B
Feb Lovebug group

junglemama said...

Happy birthday!

BTW, I love the title of your blog. I have this saying in my kitchen and in my entry way.

Our Baby is Turning 3!

Someone please stop the clock! Our WuWei Princess is growing way to fast! In a couple weeks she will be three years old.

As many of you know LilyAnn birthday brings about some very mixed emotions. Yes I am happy she is healthy, happy, and the cutest thing I have ever seen, but I honestly hurt. I hurt for her birth Mother, the feelings and choices she made that October day. I get this sick butterfly feeling when the day is near and I think of her for weeks after.

It will be nearly 2 years we have held her in our arms and nearly 2 years her mothers arms are empty. Lord send our wishes and let her heart be at peace, for her gift to us is all we could have ever wanted.

Happy Birthday!

UH OH!

UH OH!
Guess Who Turned 35 Today?

Almost 2 Years Ago I Seen You For The First Time

Almost 2 Years Ago I Seen You For The First Time
Our Beautiful baby Girl

July is Almost Over!

June Fun

My Precious Baby

There is not a day that goes by that I am so grateful this precious child has come into our lives. She is all that I could have ever wanted and so much more than I deserve. I love you LilyBug!

What A Big Girl!

Show Me Your Scared Face.............

Summer is Coming! HOORAY!

Hey Im Getting the hang of this!

Chinese Name Paper Sculpture................................

For detailed infornation including how to get one and price please visit............